Sakai City Industrial Promotion Center (hereinafter referred to as “IPC”) shall make efforts to protect the site users’ information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) obtained from the users in operating sakaiknife.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”).
- HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
IPC shall legally and fairly collect Personal Information of users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) within extent necessary for the Site operation and properly use it.
- Provision of Personal Information
IPC shall not disclose or provide Personal Information for third parties without Users’ prior consent or permission. Provided however, IPC may disclose or provide Personal Information without Users’ prior consent or permission in the following cases.
- 1. In the case IPC is ordered to disclose or provide Personal Information pursuant to laws and regulations, etc.
- 2. In the case IPC is ordered to disclose or provide Personal Information pursuant to a writ of summons, a writ, an order, etc. by a police authority, a court of justice, another government agency or an entrusted person by such authority.
- 3. In the case IPC entrusts its operation to an operator designated by IPC or relevant organizations, etc. for the purpose of the Site operation and maintenance. In this case, IPC will take appropriate measures so Personal Information is not used beyond that purpose.
- 4. In the case a credit card company inquires IPC to investigate unauthorized use of credit card.
- Management of Personal Information
IPC will take appropriate measures to prevent loss, alteration and leakage of Personal Information. If a User requires IPC to disclose, correct or delete his/her Personal Information, IPC will deal with this requirement properly pursuant to “Personal Information Protection Regulations” stipulated by IPC.
Revision of Personal Information Protection IPC will revise and improve the contents of “Personal Information Protection Regulations” continuously to properly protect Personal Information.
Compliance with Laws, Regulations and etc.
IPC will comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and etc. regarding Personal Information.
- SECURITY OF THE SITE
The Site takes measures of encryption communication by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in the web pages where Personal Information such as membership registration is transmitted and received to prevent external third parties from intercepting Personal Information
- Encryption of Data
- Personal Information handled in the Site is encrypted in Geotrust True Business ID of Geotrust Company for countermeasure against information leakage.
IPC may send data, called cookies, which identifies Users’ computer and record them in the hard-disk to enhance convenience when Users revisit the Site. Cookie does not identify individual Users.
Users may refuse to receive cookie sent from the Site by changing the setting of internet browsing software (browser). By doing so, there may be instances where Users cannot normally use the Site or services on the website. Please understand this beforehand.
- Disclaimer of Liability in Respect of Linked Website